The L'oreal Baby
Do you think we are out of traditions when people started calling her a L'oreal baby?
Well, I wanted to share a story of frantically growing brands that were in the nomenclature that has changed people to a sense of belonging towards society and their people. I am sharing the story of the alpha woman who has been a part of the L'oreal fraternity for long years and there are many kinds brought in the same way. This goes back to the '20s when the people working with big brands such as L'oreal and many kept themselves in the aura of part of the family.
Now, what happens here as we women keep changing roles that are healthier and make us more cordial towards society. I am one such baby who was brought by such L'oreal Babies. When such babies come home and you are an acute sibling they keep telling you about elite class and differentiation of others as poor beings as you never know the difference, this only reflected shopping and buying. So, As I was brought up under such a L'oreal family. My upbringing was under a lot of L'oreal babies. They kept on telling me it is okay if somebody mashes the head and it is okay not to mash the face. This also makes an evaluation of how L'oreal baby behaves, the face has to be perfect. I never complained though I always felt this is alright. The triggering of stress in the L'oreal world to them was so high as young ones to such I always felt I will be checking on my own.
My class 10th result was said to be okay by all L'oreal family and they even went and decided this was more than enough to study. I must say the L'oreal babies are not less skilled yet maybe we are trying to put nomenclature to bring the sense of ethics in people. As a L'oreal baby I was anticipating my first Photoshoot yet I was always clicked by my parents and other local photographers with a confusing face.
Please ask these L'oreal babies, as is sculpted element somewhere may be so, I landed to be like Anne Hathaway - Wikipedia of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Devil_Wears_Prada_(film) and everyone was intrigued with my behavior that most of them decided not to say much.
Later, I got developed as Zoman baby. Don't ask me how others felt while taking interviews?
I am wondering what the L'oreal baby feels like yet I still prefer even after a bit fat, nerd, and loving just like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridget_Jones%27s_Diary
Well, You are worth It!
Loveđź’•
Comments
Post a Comment